We believe in leading by example and are purposefully driven by our core values:
We take pride in finding solutions for anyone who needs to move freight.
We are a team of professionals with one goal – how to help our customers grow their business. As a result, Agility is able to offer a supportive environment for growth and development that both the seasoned professional and those just starting out in their career can attain.
Agility is always looking for like minded people to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to create and build your future, you should consider joining our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Class A CDL Driver – Percent Of Load Pay
Agility Freight Brokerage & Logistics, Inc (AFBL) is recruiting energetic and committed truck drivers to come grow with us. Over the Road CDL Class A independent contractor drivers are needed in the Orlando Florida area immediately for Dry van and Reefer.
- Percent of load
- Quick pay and weekly settlements by direct deposit on all completed loads
- Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
- Runs routes efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route times
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, and performs a pre-trip inspection. Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and AFBL’s policies and procedures
- Unload product from trailer, by hand or using a hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds; frequently reach up to 72” to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart; constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies are on invoices. Communicate all errors/returns.
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts).
- Handles any customer complaints professionally.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and perform simple arithmetic.
- Ensures all paperwork relating to bills of lading and other pertinent paperwork associated with each load are completed accurately and delivered to broker within 12 to 24 hours of completed loads.
- High School or GED or equivalent
- Must have a valid CDL-A plus at least 3 years verifiable experience
- Excellent driving record with no serious CDL moving violations in the past 2 years
- Age 24 or older
- Can speak, read, and write in English
- Bilingual is a plus
- No drug or alcohol violations
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and must pass a background check
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- References and endorsements are required for the type of vehicle operated and the type of commodities you have experience transporting
- Must have reefer experience
More about Us:
Agility Freight Brokerage & Logistics (AFBL) is located and headquartered in Lake Worth, Florida, U.S.A. Our mission is to provide quality, reliable logistics brokerage and procurement services, for numerous types of modalities in the transportation industry. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, email resume to email@example.com.